With all of the presentations today, most everything went right. Everyone did a good job with their own presentations. All of them were very informative for those who may not have known anything about the particular subject matter. Everyone walked away learning something new.
There were very few things that went wrong with the presentations. The only real hiccups were just technical things, nothing speaker related. Whether something did not want to display or a link didn't work,everything else went off without a hitch.
When comparing my presentation to others, it was not as long or in-depth as some. There are a few things that could be done to enhance this project. One of the things is just limitation of resources.With Vokis this meant limited options available for customization. I know this is nobody's fault, it is just the way the website is designed, but if there is maybe a completely free alternative that can be used in the future. Honestly, I am just nitpicking here. I thought everything went well, we covered the things to be used in the presentation so that's not a problem. There are always ways to improve or enhance something, I just cannot think of anything major for this one. It was fun using all of these applications.
No comments:
Post a Comment